Make a donation to The Global Fund for Children

Your gift to GFC helps to strengthen and expand our support of small grassroots organizations around the world that improve opportunities for children who would otherwise be left behind. Thank you for your contribution.

Donation Information
$ 5,000.00
$ 2,500.00
$ 1,000.00
$ 500.00
$ 250.00
$ 100.00
$ 50.00
Additional Information
Type of gift:
Billing Information
Payment Information
 /  (Maestro/Switch/Solo only)
 (Maestro/Switch/Solo only)
help *
  Note: The Card Security Code is not required for Maestro, Switch and Solo cards.
Matching Gifts
Tribute Information
We ensure your dollars are used efficiently, effectively, and transparently.

We exceed industry standards
We earn top marks from agencies that monitor the activities of nonprofit organizations.

We keep our costs low

For fiscal year 2012–2013, 84 percent of our total spending went directly to program activities. The remaining 16 percent covered general, administrative, and fundraising costs.   

We are proud of our track record
Your money supports programs and services for vulnerable children and youth worldwide. Our model of grassroots grantmaking maximizes funding and achieves powerful results.

Read more about our model >



Payments processed and secured through


Your donation goes directly to The Global Fund for Children, so you will see a direct transaction to them in your next billing statement.


You will receive an email receipt for your donation that can be used as a tax receipt at the end of the year.

Tax Deduction

The Global Fund for Children is a 501(c)(3) organization; all gifts are tax deductible.

You are currently donating in
US Dollars.        

Donate in UK Pounds.